Mindful Skincare: Natura Culina Uses the Healing Power of Nature to Create Targeted Skincare That Gets Results
Santa Barbara, CA — (July 27th, 2021): Learning in her grandmother’s garden in the Czech Republic, Lenka Tinka understood the power of plants as a bountiful resource of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients. She saw firsthand how effective nature is to treat and heal the skin. In today’s world, many beauty products are full of unpronounceable chemicals that are often not regulated by the FDA. Consumers don’t always know if their skincare is toxic. Lenka’s is to provide results-driven skincare with the purest of ingredients, using natural nutrients to treat various skin disorders like acne, breakouts, eczema, dryness, discoloration, fine lines, and much more. She has done just that with a line of skincare that is not only clean but getting results that consumers want.
“I think if most people looked at the ingredients in their skincare today, they would find many synthetic ingredients that do nothing to benefit the skin. They may even be detrimental,” Lenka says. “I started creating green, clean, and simple alternatives for myself and to share with friends, which led me to the Natura Culina skincare system. Nature is here to help us heal if we just allow her to do so!”
Natura Culina skincare is all made from “ingredients with intention.” No products will ever include toxic and harmful chemicals like parabens, aluminum, sulfates (sodium lauryl sulfates), phthalates, mercury, lead, petroleum, synthetic emulsifiers, fillers, and colors and many others. Unfortunately, these chemicals and additives are found in an overwhelming amount of skincare products. There is a significant concern and an increasing amount of studies acknowledging that the cumulative exposure of these chemicals can lead to a wide range of health problems, including disrupting hormone function. Lenka has always been guided by the belief that anything you put on your skin will end up in your body, and nature is the best source of clean and simple yet impactful skincare.
In addition to Natura Culina products being made of clean and ethically sourced ingredients, they are amazingly healing for mature, tired and aging skin. Natura Culina provides targeted skincare based on individual needs, from anti-aging, to acne, to dry skin. Each product has an intention, which Lenka calls “mindful skincare.”
Lenka has found the natural ingredients that make the most impact, whether it’s the Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil in the Hair Oil Treatment or nature’s healers — Tamanu and Calendula Flower Oil — in the Botanical Face Oil. The raw ingredients used in the Naura Culina products come from different regions and different plants all over the world, providing targeted beauty care from nature that will protect and nurture the skin, hair, and body.
Five “must try” Natura Culina Products:
- “C” Me Vitamin C Serum A restoring Vitamin C serum enriched with Snow Mushroom Extract to brighten and enhance skin tone while providing elasticity and other anti-aging benefits. $48
- Cayenne Aid A topical anti-inflammatory treatment made from Cayenne Pepper and oils of Arnica, Menthol, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary that is highly effective in treating headaches, tendinitis, muscle soreness, joint pain, bruising, and neck tension. $45
- Chamomile Face Oil An exclusive blend of Jojoba oil, Calendula Flower Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, and Vitamin E to provide anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help reduce redness from acne and eczema. Also excellent for dry skin. $45
- Rose Face Oil A blend of Rosehip Seed Oil, Calendula Flower Oil, Rose Essential Oil, and Vitamin E to reduce redness, treat fine lines, wrinkles, and dry, damaged skin. $45
- Splash Hyaluronic Acid Serum A unique blend of ingredients that plump, soften, and hydrate the skin. Splash helps the skin to retain moisture throughout the day and allows for better absorption of other skincare products. $40
Discover how Natura Culina is tapping into the healing power of plants with organic skincare and shop the complete Natura Culina line at https://www.naturaculina.com. You can also read the many testimonials supporting the impact that the natural skincare in the Natura Culina line has had on customers. Also, follow Natura Culina on Instagram @naturaculina, Lenka believes in being personally involved with her customers and might just be the one responding to you!